This page lists current national and international calls for entries and contests for work in printmaking media, listed in order by submission due date. Please pitch in by submitting information about any upcoming calls for work or contests using the form at the bottom of the page.
This list is intended as a resource for printmakers; inclusion on this list does not constitute an endorsement, and I make no guarantees about the reliability or viability of any opportunity, organization or collective included on this list. If you’re an emerging printmaker who is new to submitting, please consider reading DCimPRINT’s handy guide, Printmaking 101: Applying for shows.
Create a (free) profile on CaFÉ. Check out the Bay Area Art Grind‘s listings for opportunities. If I haven’t updated recently, you can comb through some of my resources here, here, here and here (the last is an excellent resource for printmaking residency opportunities, less so for exhibitions).
Update: New entry added on June 19, 2015.
- 43rd Annual Juried Exhibition of Works on Paper: Brand Library Art Gallery (CA). Deadline June 17, 2015. Juried by Kent Twitchell. Entry fee $25 plus $10 for each additional entry.
- Hand Pulled Prints: The Current Practice in Printmaking: OnSite:Brooklyn (NY). Deadline June 22, 2015. Entry fee $35 for up to 3 images, $5 per up to 3 additional. Juried by Ruth Lingen of Pace Editions.
- 15th Anniversary Show: NY Society of Etchers (NY). Deadline July 15, 2015. Juried by Roberta Waddell. Entry fee $40.
- 2015 NY International Mini Print Competition & Exhibition: Manhattan Graphics Center (NY). Deadline September 1, 2015. Juried by Sarah Suzuki, curator, MoMA. Entry fee $35 ($30 for Manhattan Graphics Center members).
- Secret: National Juried Exhibition: Arc Gallery (CA). Deadline September 13, 2015. Juried by Joan McLoughlin of The McLoughlin Gallery. Entry fee $35 per entry (max. of 2 entries).